Special Facts about our academy
- In work and in play, our children are encouraged towards the 4Rs to be reciprocal, reflective, resilient and resourceful.
- The specialism at our Academy is Literacy, which we chose because we believe that learning to read, write and communicate effectively is extremely important.
- All of our students have a reading lesson every single day – this is so that they can read fluently by the time they are age 7.
- Reports are sent home very regularly, every 6 weeks, so that parents know how their children are doing and how they can help them to develop and improve.
- Creativity and fun are important aspects of the way we do things at the Academy – there is always time and space for children to develop their imaginations and thinking skills.
- Children can be dropped at the Academy as early as 8am for Breakfast Club and picked up at 6pm if they stay for After School Club.